Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

I certainly don't know of a show that takes a protagonist from being a meek good man, to a totally consumed by depravity villain. If there is, it certainly can't be as masterful and believable as Walter's descent.

My favorite moment is Jesse confronting Walt at gunpoint about poisoning Brock. I also loved the "Tell-Tale Heart" moment as Walt cackles like a madman when he finds his getaway money is gone. The flashback scene with Gus meeting Don whatshisname was also great stuff. There are a lot more from season 4, but those three are what come to mind.