Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #118 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e View Post
Sorry, been in fuckin' LONDON for a few days.

@Andy3000. I'd consider The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle, Born to Run, Darkness of the Edge of Town, The River, Nebraska, Born in the USA & The Promise to be essential Springsteen, although as I already said, I left him off because this forum are already all fans of his and I was just skimming shit off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll induct these albums as a collective at some stage though. Don't be concerned.

As for the Hip-Hop - The Great Adventures of Slick Rick is a good shout. Resurrection is godly, was on my future list. I'm personally not a fan of Black of Both Sides, interestingly. Stress: The Extinction Agenda >>> Organised Konfusion, though. Heh.
Swap in Tunnel of Love for The Promise and I'd probably agree with that. I actually think Tunnel of Love is arguably his best album and there's some days I'd put it #1 outright. The version of Racing in the Street on The Promise is fucking AMAZING, though.

Stress: The Extinction Agenda is great. Organized Konfusion is way up there for me, though. Haven't listened to either of those in years, actually. Also noticed you already have Black Star on the list so
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote