Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 05:35 AM   #5107 (permalink)
irishwarrior
Learning to break kayfabe

irishwarrior irishwarrior
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I started a new game with this months update and my current tag team division is...
The Motor City Machine Guns- They've got the tag belts now. Beat Air Boom at Survivor Series.
Air Boom- Thinking of splitting these guys and getting Kofi over to Smackdown to feud with Rhodes after next years 'Mania while bringing back the cruiserweight division and putting Evan into it.
The Briscoe Brothers- Will probably feud with the Guns for a while.
The World's Greatest Tag Team- Might feud with The Usos over on Smackdown
The Young Bucks- Really talented guys and will probably get the tag belts between now and 'Mania.

My Current Champs.
WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio: Beat Cena at Survivor Series after Brock Lesnar interfered and took out Cena.
World Heavyweight Champion:Chris Jericho: Beat Mark Henry on Smackdown after entering a battle royal as a surprise entrant.
U.S Championolph Ziggler: Might drop it to Ryder and then be pushed to the Main Event scene on Raw.
Intercontinental Champion:Cody Rhodes: Will drop it to Sheamus at T.L.C and win the Rumble and go on to the win the World Title at 'Mania.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...wrestling.html

#StanskyIsTheMansky
irishwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote