Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #113 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Motherfucker get on adding some BOSS already. 4srs, though, which Springsteen albums would you toss on there?

I've probably just missed it (only skimmed the thread so far), either on the original list or in subsequent recommendations, but The Great Adventures of Slick Rick is one of the few hip-hop albums I haven't seen mentioned that absolutely has to go on the essential list at some point (again, I might've just missed it).

Trying to think of some others that I'd throw into the hip-hop category (The Great Adventures... goes in the 'SOME BASIC ESSENTIALS' crowd, IMO). Most of them have already been mentioned, though, so I don't want to start "scraping the barrel" just for the sake of it.

Resurrection (Common) is a good shout. I'd say I Used to Love H.E.R. is one of the top 5 hip-hop songs of all time, Chapter 13 (Rich Man Vs. Poor Man) is fucking awesome, No I.D. is a fucking boss on the production, etc. Black on Both Sides (Mos Def), Things Fall Apart and Illadelph Halflife (Roots), Black Star (Mos Def/Talib Kweli), The Sun Rises in the East (Jeru), Reasonable Doubt (Jigga), Death Certificate (Cube)...I'd say those definitely belong, but down the line after you throw up things like Paid in Full, Organized Konfusion (album, obv), It Takes a Nation..., Raising Hell, etc.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote