Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists
View Single Post
post #719 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2011, 05:58 PM
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.

Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Meh, I struggle with ladder matches because you have to expect them to largely be a collection of great looking spots mixed in with good pacing to create a few believable false finishes. For example I can hate a straight up spotfest but then at least enjoy a ladder match even if I wouldn't rate it highly, they're usually entertaining and fun and do the job instead of usually being awesome matches, largely because they often lack (for good reason) what I prefer in singles matches.

Only ones I really like are Benoit/Jericho, TLC III Smackdown 2001, MITB I at Wrestlemania 21 (thanks to Benoit) and MITB 2011, just for Bryan winning tbh.

As for which worker I never imagined to be in a ***** match of mine? Sheik because I'd seen maybe 1 match of his prior and Carl Greco because I'd never heard of him.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome