Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #719 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Meh, I struggle with ladder matches because you have to expect them to largely be a collection of great looking spots mixed in with good pacing to create a few believable false finishes. For example I can hate a straight up spotfest but then at least enjoy a ladder match even if I wouldn't rate it highly, they're usually entertaining and fun and do the job instead of usually being awesome matches, largely because they often lack (for good reason) what I prefer in singles matches.

Only ones I really like are Benoit/Jericho, TLC III Smackdown 2001, MITB I at Wrestlemania 21 (thanks to Benoit) and MITB 2011, just for Bryan winning tbh.

As for which worker I never imagined to be in a ***** match of mine? Sheik because I'd seen maybe 1 match of his prior and Carl Greco because I'd never heard of him.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote