Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2011, 04:19 PM   #2069 (permalink)
holycityzoo
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

holycityzoo needs to take rep more seriousholycityzoo needs to take rep more seriousholycityzoo needs to take rep more seriousholycityzoo needs to take rep more seriousholycityzoo needs to take rep more seriousholycityzoo needs to take rep more seriousholycityzoo needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.English View Post
Drug dealers are so fucking unreliable, I once had to wait 5 days for my main guy to pick up, apart from him I had to suffer with about 5 grams of fucking chink for 50.
My favorite is when they say they'll be home in 15-20 minutes. 2 hours later you're still waiting for a phone call. Drug dealer time is annoying as shit. I have about 4-5 dealers that I rotate around, this helps to avoid this issue.

My band NEW TAPE "EVERYBODY SELLS FOR MORE" OUT NOW!!
Check out this review/interview to learn all about us

@steveaustinBSR: KICK! WHAM!! CYBER STUNNER!!! Bah Gawd, Stone Cold Just Stunned the whole damn world!!! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! #Wrestlemania
holycityzoo is offline   Reply With Quote