Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #2065 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Parry View Post
I wouldnt say "Nope "

More like "Nope "

I don't need to infect my body with that crap to feel relaxed and good with myself. I find it sad that people have to poison themselves to be satisfied with their lives. People go on about how weed isn't addictive, or weed isn't bad for you. Granted, weed does not contain addictive agents like cigarettes do, but like TV, chocolate, or sex, ANYTHING you enjoy can cause an addiction. And, yes, WEED in of itself isn't bad for you, but SMOKING weed is horrible for you. Sorry about going off on a big rant, but smoking and it's knock-on effects have impacted me very harshly throughout my life and I enjoy a little vent session every now and then
You drink alcohol?...........

Enough said.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote