Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #82 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Damn, how could I forget Whut? Thee Album, that's one of my absolute favorites. Love every cut on it.

Some more good stuff - O.G. Original Gangster (Ice-T), Long Live the Kane, It's a Big Daddy Thing (Big Daddy Kane), Mr. Scarface is Back, The Fix (Scarface), Run-DMC (Run D.M.C.), Live and Let Die (Kool G Rap), No One Can Do It Better (The D.O.C.), Eazy-Duz-It (Eazy-E), One for All (Brand Nubian), Steal This Album, Genocide and Juice (The Coup), Take a Look Around (Masta Ace), By All Means Necessary (Boogie Down Productions), First Come First Served (Dr. Dooom/Kool Keith), All Eyez on Me (2Pac), Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (Outkast), Ridin' Dirty (UGK), The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Matters LP (Eminem).