Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #379 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
That Danielson/Nigel match or Danielson/Strong II are easily my two favorite ROH matches. But hell it was pretty hard to go wrong with Booker's boy D.Bryan. You know a wrestler is a special talent when he can make a comedy character like Delirious look like a world class contender.
That and he wrestles for like 4 months or more with a separated shoulder or some form of shoulder injury IIRC, sadly it meant he had to become more of a champion who didn't lose rather than a Joe like champion who beat everyone and a few matches needlessly went longer than they needed to to cover up the limitations of Danielson which were well known to fans.

Its either that cocky asshole character or his killer badass one from around 2007 through to the Morishima feud which is my favourite from Danielson. He still holds the record unless Nigel bested him with 38 title defences which is fucking remarkable in this day and age.

Also I remember going ballistic when Gibson pinned Punk at whatever event it was to become Champion, such a shame he left like a month or so later.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote