Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #376 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Yeah I was thinking after typing it that 'Jay bleeding buckets' doesn't exactly limit to a specific match given his fascniation for the red sauce. I remember loving it as well but then again I'm a sucker for bloody cage matches with a heroic underdog that doesn't feature god damn retarded shit like wrestler a going out the door when he's healthy but 15 minutes later trying to climb a cage when he can barely stand.

Danielson/Nigel 6th Anniversary Show is probably my absolute favourite match in company history purely for the brilliant face/heel dynamic which can often be overlooked in indy wrestling as well as the storytelling with the concussion angle and Nigel going after Danielson's infamous eye.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote