Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #368 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

I'm late to the show but I'm really starting to love the ROH product. I'm still very ignorant about the history but I'm trying to learn so be patient with me and kindly correct me if I say something stupid or so absurd that you wanna kill me... haha t...t me I don't mean to do that. But I am learning.

Right now I absolutely love The Briscoe's and I'm sure that surprises absolutely no one. I really enjoyed the Strong v. Richards match from this weeks episode. I'd love to watch those two guys wrestle each other all day long.

The show comes on twice for me. Saturday at 2 pm which is really bad for me and I haven't watched that one and then again Sunday night at midnight which is technically Monday morning.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote