Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #5095 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Still slowly working my way through Demon's Souls. Beat the 1-2 boss (Tower Knight) and some how managed to not die a bunch of times in the process. Took me about 10 minutes, though, mostly because I kept having to bolt away and hide in one of the towers so I could heal. Must've used about 7 half moon grasses and 10 of the other grasses that only heal you a little bit. Didn't take me long to figure out how to take him down - stay close and hack away at the legs, avoid him stomping on you or crushing you with that big fucking shield, and when he eventually falls down go Hell on wheels with a bunch of attacks to his head - but it was a lot easier in theory than in practice. "avoid him stomping on you or crushing you with that big fucking shield" sounds easy enough, but I lost count of the number of times he stomped on me or crushed me with the shield. Then at one point he just stabbed me with that gigantic sword. Still, I totally showed him in the end.

Watched a youtube video where one guy is playing as the exact same character as I am and beat the boss in about 3 minutes without taking any damage at all. Fuck that guy.