Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #5091 (permalink)
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Who gives a fuck about the engine when SE can't even make a good in-house console game.
I'm sure I've already read your views on FFXIII but I'm in the minority of people who actually enjoyed the game. Thoroughly enjoyed it, actually. I do agree with a lot of the complaints aimed at the game but I still put a whole load of hours in to it. Not the perfect game by any means, but still a great game in my opinion.

I find the whole 'SQUARE IS DEAD!!!' thing a bit of an overreaction tbh. Hopefully Versus delivers. The way they go on about it as if all the other games are just side projects sort of gives me hope. Unsure about XIII-2 though, they seem to be trying to fix a lot of things people complained about but it's basically the equivalent of remaking VII starring Cait Sith.