Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #361 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Finally caught up and finished Episode 3(10/8). Gotta say it was definitely my favorite so far. Briscoes promo was 800x more entertaining than WGTT's from ther week before. Real excited for next week.

They did a fantastic job of showcasing Ciampa & Nana. I actually really enjoyed the match with Ridge. It wasn't a total squash and the chop/kick fest on the apron was pretty awesome. Ciampa's finisher has never looked better than it did here. Solid opener. **1/2

The Steen thing was pretty funny. WANKER

Roddy's interview segment was a lot worse than last week, he came off like a queer. Davey's got really emotional and I had no problems with it besides the weird camera angle they used right on his face.

Davey/Roddy I couldn't help but love. They can't have a bad match together. Stiff as balls of course but at times it did seem kinda slow and quiet. Roddy has to have the best cardio and stamina of any guy in the company. The chains of moves he puts together late in matches are just fucking insane. Match was pretty great but the last several seconds were a tad overkill. Davey should've just won after the kick to the head. Best match in SBG TV history to this point. haha. ***3/4