Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2005, 08:33 AM   #73 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500Hollywood Event 251 - 500
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Raw Preview

Payback?

Last week on Raw, "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vowed to attack another legend and he did so costing Chris Benoit his match with Chris Masters the Masterpiece. This week Chris Benoit has a chance for retribution as he teams with the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin to take on The Legend Killer and The Masterpiece. Don't forget at Backlash, Randy Orton will face Chris Benoit and Shelton Benjamin will defend against Chris Masters. Check Out Raw to see what develops between these four.

Also this week JBL will pick the stipulation for his World Championship match at Backlash against Batista, what will he pick, bearing in mind he saw Batista hit a Batista Bomb on the massive Big Show. Can JBL find out a stipulation that he can use to defeat Batista? Check out Raw to find out.

In other action, William Regal and Tajiri will take on The Dudley Boyz with the winners facing the new World Tag Team Champions La Resistance at Backlash. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels will also be in the house, find out what he has to say about Muhammad Hassan by Checking out Raw

--------------------

I'm a little annoyed at WWE recently as I plan a storyline and they always seem to use it before I can do it (maybe I'm being watched ), like HBK-Hassan and now the tournament for number one contendership after Backlash which i had planned. So I'm gonna have to be making a few adjustments, I just can't win