Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
-Mystery-
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame

-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown0718 View Post
To be honest, I thought this finale, for the most part wasn't that good, or at least didn't live up to expectations. Besides Gus turning into Two-Face and finding out that Walt really did poison the kid, the rest of the episode dragged. After the last two episodes, I guess I expected more.

Also, it felt more like a series finale than a season finale. There aren't really any loose ends besides Mike, I suppose, but even then what would be his motivation. I can't wait to see where they go from here.
The creator did that purposely. He said he wanted to make it feel like a series finale just in case.