Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #5058 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT GOD of CUNT
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

I put a shit load of time into Oblivion (about 60 hours, which is a shit load of time for me) and I don't remember being annoyed at any bugs or glitches. Loading screens popped up a fair bit...McQueen's point about the oblivion gates opening up all over the place is one I tend to agree with...that's about it. Those big spider things that shit out little spiders that bite you and temporarily turn you into a quadriplegic were kind of infuriating, but that's sort of the point, and they're going to be a lot less infuriating if you don't charge in like an idiot and basically ask for it (which is what I did).

Skyrim is one of two games I'm legit looking forward to from 2011. I'm not a remotely big gamer so I'm not expecting a masterpiece and I won't lose any sleep if it's just "good", but if I can get as much out of it as I got out of Oblivion then I'll be entirely happy. If it sucks then I'll be disappointed, sure...but I don't see it sucking.