Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #25 (permalink)
Y
Misawa

Y probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missedY probably won't be missed
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

I actually thought this was the most climactic season closer they have had, no cliffhanger, everything wrapped up for the time being, was a nice change of pace from the last 2 endings they have done, although that last shot was awesome.
Gus's death sequence was just brilliant, no real emphasis on the explosion with blazing fire or anything, just a silent yet intense build, shit gets fucked up with a loud bang and a silent close, apart from the facial shot it was just so damn realistic of an explosion, I think I've seen the part from Gus putting the suit on till the end about 10 times already.

The 'I've Won' line was amazing too, not overdone or posed at all, just the realization and relief of it being true, the acting in this show is FUCKING AMAZING, it would be a crime if he got the Emmy for every other series and not this one. Aaron Paul is gonna need some serious competition too.

Rest in Peace Legend
Y is offline   Reply With Quote