Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #335 (permalink)
Kabraxal
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Kabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new hereKabraxal better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

I have to say... despite the shorter length of the show and the lower "production quality" it seems a tighter more focused show creatively. I think a two hour show would benefit in the long run to showcase about 4 matches a show. But loving it so far. This is the wrestling TV needed.