Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - You know what pisses me off?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #47 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: You know what pisses me off?

lol you guys are so obnoxious.

What I'm trying to say is, it's not possible to win on FUT because you'll never have enough money to buy the players you could win with. It's not possible. I can play ranked matches and win all the time because I'm using 5 star teams. My Ultimate Team is like 4 stars and half of the players are shit. The only really good player I have is Chicharito. Besides that, the whole mode is a big scam considering the gold packs are full of shit and everyone scams and cheats to win. I'm not talking about scoring goals, I'm talking about freezing the game, and abusing the new defending system.

Again, if you never played the game before, don't just assume I'm shit at it. My online record says otherwise; I'm just talking facts...
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote