Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #59 (permalink)
Sephiroth
Pizza Is My Business

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Red markers help quite a bit with secrets and telling you about traps, ambushes, hard enemies, dnd if there is a bonfire coming up. But you can get by not having them. Also, you can't get co-op help, but if you have a hard time with a boss, most of the time you can turn human and get invaded at the nearest bonfire to the boss. It's just an offline black phantom that becomes summonable once you beat it. I had to do that last night to beat the Witch Queen Quelaag. I just used it as a decoy whie I slashed away at it while avoiding her fire.

You'll do fine without it.

Last edited by Sephiroth : 10-07-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote