Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion
View Single Post
post #4994 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Tarfu
copy of a copy of a

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdownfreakxx View Post
Yes. I was very pleased with many games that came out this year. Deus Ex HR, Crysis 2, Bulletstorm, The Witcher 2, Portal 2, Bastion, Red Faction: Armageddon (a game people complained about), Dead Space 2, even Hunted: The Demon's Forge and Fifa 12, a game that I just downloaded out of boredom and turned out to be one of my favorite games of the year.

My only 2 disappointments thus far are Brink and Rage. I'm a fan of FPSs and I mostly enjoy shooters that aren't war-themed, that's why I was so let down by these two.

Skyrim will probably be my third letdown, although I'm not expecting that much from that game, because I haven't enjoyed Oblivion. Skyrim will only disappoint if it will have game-breaking bugs and texture pop-ins or shitty framerate, etc.
Fair enough. But you really shouldn't aim your hatred for RAGE towards Bethesda, the publisher (after EA dropped out). It's an id Soft game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossdude View Post
smarks like to suckle from the diseased milk of Ric Flair's sagging tits

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome