Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #299 (permalink)
SHIRLEY
w/ The Stooges

SHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselvesSHIRLEY is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Biggest ROH Morishima mark in the world but something just makes me want to see two or three guys that I've hardly seen before and the freshness that all brings to the roster.

Anyway, are there any American NOAH regulars that could come in as a part of this? I don't follow NOAH, or wrestlers like Bobby Fish, closely enough to know the craic with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
WGTT vs. KOW was a very good main event. When they showed the ages before the match it actually kinda shocked me. I knew WGTT were up there but damn... Shelton's 36?
Yeah, it's easy to forget that they were both in WWE for the best part of a decade, if not more.