Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#61 ·
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Steckel is going to be huge for the Leafs this year if he continues to win face offs like he is. Haven't had someone that good in quite a while.

#65 ·

I think the Detroit Red Wings are going all the way to the ship this year...

#76 · (Edited)

Mostly because of the fans. Being around these people have made me hate the team that they so annoyingly support. Also haven't really ever liked any of their players, so not much of a reason to like them. I've never cared for the idea of supporting the local team just because they're local, I'd rather support a team that I've grown to like for various reasons than on a one reason.

Edit: Nice goal my Neal.

#82 ·

Mostly because of the fans. Being around these people have made me hate the team that they so annoyingly support. Also haven't really ever liked any of their players, so not much of a reason to like them. I've never cared for the idea of supporting the local team just because they're local, I'd rather support a team that I've grown to like for various reasons than on a one reason.

Edit: Nice goal my Neal.
This is how I feel about the Oilers.

#78 ·

It's kind of ironic that you hate the Canucks for the fans yet you like the Lakers, who have some of the worst fans in pro sports.

Nice goal :lmao

#80 ·

It's kind of ironic that you hate the Canucks for the fans yet you like the Lakers, who have some of the worst fans in pro sports.

Nice goal :lmao
Well I'm not really around Laker fans now am I? I wouldn't hate the Canucks as much if it wasn't for me constantly being around their fans, I'd just be indifferent to them.

#83 · (Edited)

It's no secret how bad the Lakers fans are. I understand though.
I'm not a bad fan :(

Too kinda make myself clear; I don't not like them because of their fans, like I said there hasn't really ever been a reason for me to like them other than the home team reason, but their fans are what made me hate them. I like the Lakers because I watched their games a lot as a child, so I just grew up a fan. Their fans would probably annoy me as well in LA, it just wouldn't make me hate the Lakers. :p

I'm liking the pace of this game. Hopefully it keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.