Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#35 ·
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Watching the Toronto pre-game and can't help but feeling glad that we at least get to keep our lottery pick this year. Nah, they'll compete I think but it's unavoidable to consider them competing in the lottery too.

I like their team apart from first line centre. Ugh. If he plays 70 games I guess we'll consider it a win?

#57 ·

1-0 Bruins, nice goal by Marchand.
Marchand is having a strong game tonight. He could have had another goal or two. And Seguin is having a strong game too. Nice pass to Marchand on that goal. Seguin is a huge sleeper for the Bruins. I think he is going to have a breakout season for the B's. I think he scores at least 20 this season and puts up at least 50 points. And Thomas is Thomas. Other than those two goals, he has been very solid so far and has kept the B's in the game.

#44 ·

Why do you I only have Montreal and Toronto playing. I live in Canada ffs, I should have all the the games like I did when I had satellite. This is depressing watching two teams that I really couldn't dislike more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.