Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
-Mystery-
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame

-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadw0n306 View Post
Probably stems back to last year when they played the 2nd half of the season without either of them and came a point away from winning the Atlantic.

Malkin's knee is finally 100% and has looked dominant in the preseason, and Neal finally has a full training camp under his belt. Solid defense as well.

Add Crosby to that lineup and it is solid from top to bottom, should be a good year if the injury bug stays away.
Yeah, I mean the team is good. I'm just shocked with how many people are picking us to win. As I said, there's a lot of question marks surrounding our 3 best offensive players. Staal disappeared last year during the playoffs and is he ready to step up and be the number 2 guy until Crosby returns? Malkin looks more determined than ever to tear apart the league, but can he stay healthy? And Crosby will return eventually, but just how effective will he be?