Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #294 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

The only ones really worth bringing over are Shiozaki and Suzuki. KENTA I guess for the odd big double shot but there isn't much originality available for him and he really isn't all that good these days anyway. Nakajima too actually. I'd like to see Marvin brought over as a undercard guy though with one of them. That's literally it though. Heavyweight division sucks and the juniors match up better with most of ROH's wrestlers. Morishima can still have a great match with the right guy but I don't think ROH has the right guy. Their current top 3 guys certainly aren't. Thinking about that actually ROH really could do with some larger guys being pushed on the roster. All the top guys are kinda small and even Elgin is really small depsite his power. Sugiura wouldn't work, Bison has failed before. Not sure who that really leaves as the vets wont be coming over. Taniguchi can stay the fuck away too but in reality he's the guy who's mostly likely to end up being sent over for an extended stay sadly or a Kensuke Office guy like Kajiwara.