Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2011, 06:42 AM   #4967 (permalink)
J-Rokk
Sorry bout your damn luck

J-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselvesJ-Rokk is making a name for themselves
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Some games bore me too after a few hours of playtime. A really good game, on the other hand, I can play for hours on end and it does not get old.

The last game to hold my attention like that was Batman: Arkham Asylum. Shame games like that for me are so few and far between, but I'm hoping that Arkham City will have that same magic again.

I've also got high hopes that Dues Ex: HR and Rage will be above average games for me as far as the bore factor goes.

- True Story -

X-Box 360 gamertag: xXFin4l BossXx
Add me if you wish - currently playing: Rage & Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

"I can't tell you not to drink and do drugs, cause they are fun. It's fun. They were, but what sucks is when you want to quit and you can't." - Scott Hall