Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #38 (permalink)
Sephiroth
ĦOle! ĦOle! ĦOle!

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

So I'm just fucking around running around the forests grinding and shit. I reach these giant stone soldiers and they weren't that hard, but it took me a little while to kill all 3. So I thought they were minibosses or at least wouldn't respawn again...nope. They respawned. So I said fuck, fled right past them and entered a tower and ended up finding myself facing a boss that is mostly ranged. Fuck that was annoying. No big deal tho. I ascend to the top of the tower, get a key, then I look over the edge and I see this weird thing sitting in the river in the next area where I haven't explored yet. It kind of looked like a giant dragon. I want to avoid it for now while I farm for souls. So I try and explore a different area and I realize I've been there before but for only a minute because the enemies were overpowered. They aren't that bad now. So I lure some away and take a few down when all of a sudden I get hit by this huge magic spell. I was like "WTF just took half of my health." I turn around and see it wasn't magic...it was water...being thrown at me by this...

'

A FUCKING HYDRA!

And I thought the red dragon on the bridge was huge.

I took a break to rewatch Fast Five, so I'll tackle it later tonight. I also need to get back to the Valley of the Drakes where there are like 5-6 blue dragons. I killed the first, wanted to skip the second so I just rushed across the bridge and was ambushed by 3 of them. That sucked.

Hiplop, what class did you start with? Also, what gift did you take?