Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Abortion

Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Old 10-05-2011, 12:16 AM   #174 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Abortion

If someone is raped and gets pregnant, fuck yeah, I am for abortion. I sure as hell don't want to carry the child of a fucking rapist. It isn't the child's fault but, fuck, think about that scenario. To think that asshole's kid is growing inside of me....fuck that shit.

I get the adoption thing but if I am not ready to have a kid, let alone have a kid that was conceived by rape, I wont go through 9 months of that and if I did keep the kid, I would see the rapist father each time I looked at him. Just can't do it.

It is a lot harder to give it up for adoption than people think. Once you have the kid and look into it's eyes, it isn't always easy to just sign it away to other people, but if you are not ready for a kid, it will end up having a shitty life because you can't properly provide for it, but the biggest thing is that you will forever be haunted by the rape just by looking at the kid and having to tell people 'his father is a rapist' and if you have a partner, how the fuck would it feel to have you both bring up a child that was the result of some dude raping your chick?

I am against abortion when people abuse it. If you are a fucking idiot who has sex without protection and gets pregnant, you deserve to have the kid as a reminder of how stupid you are.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote