Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #961 (permalink)
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by united_07 View Post
Personally i'd like to see a front 3 of Young/Rooney/Welbeck on friday, three players who train together every day so know each other's game, but there isnt much cover in central midfield, will be good to see wilshere and cleverley in the england team when they get fit again
If only Capello had the balls or sense to do it! To back it up with Parker, Barry/Milner & Lampard for these two games mightn't be a bad idea. It'd give Lampard more freedom if he had Parker & Barry behind him, although I'd prefer Milner. Is Welbeck even in the squad?

I think it's safe to say though that cabbage man'll find room for Theo & Milner out wide, or maybe Downing.

It's annoying that Zamora & Carroll are in the squad when Gabby Agbonlahor's getting back to the form he was showing a few years ago and who's outperformed Darren Bent in all areas this season. Maybe this squad was a bit early for him but Zamora's not the future and I'm not convinced by Carroll yet. Agbonlahor's a better all round player than the big man. You limit your options when you play Carroll.
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote