Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #319 (permalink)
daemonicwanderer
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

daemonicwanderer should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdaemonicwanderer should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdaemonicwanderer should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsdaemonicwanderer should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil5991 View Post
As I said there are 2 storylines on RAW...
One is the conspiracy, which invloves most already established main event talent, the other is the Vickie stable, in which I thought that Ziggler and Swagger would feud almost immediatly after NoC but it seems that they want to drag it even longer by making them feud with Air Boom... And since the rest of Raw is actually dedicated to Smackdown there is no room for these guys to be in...
I know, I know. Personally, I think JoMo and McIntyre fit better on SD! as it is. But it is just a shame that WWE can't figure out a way to have more than two stories going on. In a two hour show they can't get more than two Raw stories told?
daemonicwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote