Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #5094 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike J Cab00se View Post
What database are you using that the stats are so high???

Last Man Standing Match
Abyss - H def. Kurt Angle - F
A*

Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy - H def. Sting - F
A*

Grudge Tag Team Match
Jeff Jarrett & Chris Jericho - H def. The Motor City Machine Guns - F
A*

lol, this makes no sense if that database has accurate stats

Edit: I misrread that you started on September 2010, that makes sense that there ratings got built up since.

all together it is a good card except for Jarrett and Jericcho teaming up
That was actually a typo by me, it's Sep 2011 data. I think it may have been because the crowd was hot, my announcers are Heyman, Taz & Hogan, and the previous segments hyped up the matches. Also, I didn't wanna make Jarrett/Sabin and Shelley/Jericho seperate matches due to time issues so I thought it'd be smarter to just go with that.