Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #5092 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
Good card Canadian, only problem I had with it was too many gimmick matches for a PPV. 2 Ladder matches, a No DQ, a parking lot brawl and a casket match, plus the in ring debut of Jericho. That would be a lot for the fans to cheer for in one night, and they'd be tired before the main event.

Other then that it looks like a good card.
Haha yeah I agree, I did go overload on those, but my goal was to make every PPV a good one and I remember how everybody used to complain about TNA's mass amount of gimmick matches. Anyways, I had to start a new game because the company dropped to cult randomly and Spike dropped me as well but everything got better when I hired Hogan tho strangely but that would take way too much unnecessary rebuilding now. So I download the Sept 10 data, I'm not gonna post No Surrender because I was just getting my company together and seeing what works still but I did complete Bound For Glory 2011 so here it is!

TNA PRESENTS: BOUND FOR GLORY 2011
OVERALL SHOW RATING:
A*
Attendance: 26,009
Buy Rate: 311,695

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Last Man Standing Match

Abyss - H def. Kurt Angle - F
A*

Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy - H def. Sting - F
A*

Grudge Tag Team Match
Jeff Jarrett & Chris Jericho - H def. The Motor City Machine Guns - F
A*

Grudge Match
Mr. Anderson - F def. Scott Steiner - H
B+

Grudge Match
AJ Styles - F def. Gunner - H
B+

Dog Collar Match
James Storm - F def. Bobby Roode w/ Ric Flair - H
A

TNA Television Championship
Daniels - F def. D'Angelo Dinero - H
A

TNA Tag Team Championships
H.A.M (Samoa Joe & Windham Rotunda aka Husky Harris) - H def. The Bloodprints (Crimson & Matt Morgan) - F
B+

TNA X Division Championship
4-Way Ladder Match

Austin Aries - F def. Brian Kendrick - F, Kid Kash - H & Chris Hero - H
C

Last edited by Childish Mikino : 10-02-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Childish Mikino is offline   Reply With Quote