Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Abortion
Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Mind Probe
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Abortion

I am one that's stuck on the border of this topic, not taking a step towards either side of the line. Although i don't agree any person should have the right to end a life as its only just beginning. I cant deny their are some benefits for having abortion available. Their are those cases where people could have been raped or delivering could cause major health issues for the mother. In the case that someone just wasn't responsible and doesn't want to take care of the child or have to pay for it they they should lose that right.

Now how can you logically say one person from the next is doing that or not. We really cant and thats what i am stuck on. You cant take it from one, you have to take it from all and thats no good either as i said above about things beyond peoples control. For those who would like to chose abortion over caring for a child or working to support it i say you dug your hole, live in it. You can put the child up for adoption or look to family and friend for support in raising the child. Point is their are options available other then ending the child's life at such an early stage.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome