Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Abortion

Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #78 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Having conscious thoughts doesn't matter. You said it yourself, you have no conscious thoughts until months after you are actually born. We both know you wouldn't say that killing a 2 month old baby is OK because the baby has an undeveloped mind. By that logic I don't think saying that abortions are OK because the fetus doesn't have conscious thoughts is an acceptable justification for abortion.
There's just something about killing a cell that doesn't bother me. It's hard to explain, but aborting a two week old fetus which has barely developed at all isn't the same as killing a newborn child.

It's not always a selfish decision. If a child is going to be born into a low income family living in a rough neighborhood filled with gang violence and things of that sort than abortion should be an option. Adoption isn't always a great way to raise a kid. Kids get shuffled through households all the time. It isn't fair to the child.

There should always be a choice. No matter what the subject, there should be options. That's all.