Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Abortion

Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Old 10-02-2011, 04:10 AM   #76 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Abortion

Those of you saying adoption is the answer live in an idealist world. Ask yourself this, would you adopt a kid? Honestly and truthfully? Neither would millions of couples, which is why kids are bounced from orphanage to foster homes, usually with no one they can truly call a parent. Then when they hit 18 they're on their own. Ask yourself, what kind of a fucken life is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Abortion is the murder of a human being. Whether that human being is in the very early stages of development or not makes no difference. End of story.
A clump of cells qualifies as a human being now? In that case whenever I shed skin cells or hair cells, god help me because I'm a murderer?

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote