Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The True definition of Entertainment
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: The True definition of Entertainment

Friday Night Smackdown
October 6, 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota

We start with a Video package showing the highlights of the Hell In A Cell match between Mark Henry and Randy Orton, we start with clips of Henry dominating, before we move on to Orton gaining the advantage, sending Henry into the steel-steeps. From then on they focus on Orton's injured knee, as he was going for the punt kick, Henry dodged, and Orton's knee went straight into the steel-steps. He turned back right into a Worlds Strongest Slam. After that we cut straight to Henry posing with the title after winning the match. As in the background we hear ''Can anyone end this reign of dominance?''The smackdown intro plays and we are ready to kick off the show

***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***

**Somebody Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked**

Out comes the man who's been on a roll of his career, perhaps the most dominant force WWE has seen in quite a few years. Mark Henry, like usual with his angry face, steps out to great heat from the Smackdown audience, not that he cares anymore about the fans though. He steps into the ring, shaking his head looking at the fans before getting on the mic.

Mark Henry: You know its a very true saying, not an old saying, but its a very true. No matter what you do, haters just gonna hate!. I busted my ass for fifteen long years, YOU HATED! I proved my dominance by becoming the World Champion at Night Of Champions, YOU HATED! YOU STILL DOUBTED ME! I Beat your hero, Randy Orton...

Huge Pop for the mention of Orton.

Mark Henry: I beat him at Night Of Champions, i beat him AGAIN at Hell In A Cell. But here we are are live in this city, with all the men and women bringing their kids to see Randy Orton, bringing them to see an EMBARRASSMENT to all of you! I BEAT HIM TWICE, WHY DO YOU STILL WANNA SEE 'IM? YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE NEW FACE OF SMACKDOWN AN' YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT!

Heat for the Worlds Strongest Man.

Mark Henry: Randy Orton is called the top dog on Smackdown, well i, I beat the top dog, that means i have no challenge left! NO ONE is left for me to beat. I've beaten them all! and If there is any guy in the back that i haven't faced yet, come out and face me for this title!

**La Vittoria e Mia**

Santino Marrella? Yes!! The Italian superstar receives a MASSIVE POP from the crowd! Santino walks out to the arena, with a mic in hand, a bit intimidated by Henry though, as he slowly walks down the ramp. Mark Henry doesn't laugh this off though, angry at Santino for daring to come out.

Santino Marrella: You said you have the beaten them all, Henry. I found it quite a-musing, that you have beaten Randy Orton, but you haven't beaten a me yet. Ha ha.

Mark Henry: OH REALLY? THEN WHY DON'T YOU BRING YOUR ITALIAN ASS DOWN HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOU! IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE?

Santino Marrella: Calm a down, Henry! I am not a here to make you angry. I just wanted to tell you that you haven't beaten a me. Usually- i would not want to fight you, but if the world' title is on the line, OH YES I WILL!

HUGE POP from the crowd!

Its happening! the Referee comes running down to the ring and now Santino also enters the ring, staying away from Henry though, trying to hide behind the referee which gets a few laughs from the crowd.

Match 1
World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry(c) vs Santino Marrela

Santino is still hiding behind the referee, Henry has had enough though, trying to get to Santino but the ref backs him away. Henry gets frustrated before grabbing hold of the ref's collar! Henry backs the ref into the corner, shouting ''YOU DON'T GET IN MY WAY!'' Santino takes advantage of this, grabbing the World title belt which was on the apron, and as the ref can not see behind Henry's back, SANTINO NAILS HENRY WITH THE BELT RIGHT ONTO THE SKULL, WHICH SENDS HENRY CRASHING DOWN TO THE MAT! The crowd EXPLODES as Santino NOW GOES FOR THE COBRA!, Henry starts to get up, but he is sent right back down with the COBRA! IT CONNECTS! SANTINO NOW GOES FOR THE COVER, IS THIS GONNA BE THE BIGGEST UPSET IN WWE HISTORY? 1....
No! Henry kicks out with authority, sending Santino flying into the corner! The crowd boos the hell out of this, perhaps expecting a big upset. Henry is furious though, and as Santino starts to get up in the corner, Henry runs at him with all his force, but Santino moves out of the way and HENRY GOES FACE-FIRST INTO THE TURN-BUCKLES! Santino once again signals for the Cobra! as Henry turns around, Santino strikes! But it has no effect on the champion! Who shakes his head, and Santino is scared to death by Henry, before he runs away!. Henry gives chase though, and all of a sudden, these two are circling the ring as Henry tries to catch Santino! Eventually Santino gets caught, Henry hits him with a series of clotheslines before dropping him with the Worlds Strongest Slam! 1...2...3

Winner: and still World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry @ 4.04

Mark Henry: (Breathing a little heavy) If this is the best challenge they got for me, by god i ain't never losing my title, I AIN'T NEVER EVER LOSING THIS!

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

The crowd literally marks out! IS THE UNDERTAKER BACK?!!

Booker-T ''IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS!?''

GONG

A huge buzz is going on around the Arena, as the lights stay off for about a minute. But finally..the lights are back on! and Mark Henry is in the ring looking towards the ramp screaming ''IM NOT SCARED OF YOU, COME ON WHOEVER IT IS!'' with THE UNDERTAKER STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM! THE CROWD EXPLODES WITH CHEERS! Mark Henry slowly senses this, turning around, RIGHT INTO A HUGE BLOW FROM 'TAKER! Taker unloads on Henry with many rights and lefts, before running of the ropes, dodging Henry on his way back before connecting with his signature FLYING CLOTHESLINE! The crowd cheers as Taker signals for the chokeslam, BUT HENRY ROLLS OUT OF THE RING! The crowd BOOS THE HELL OUT OF HENRY, wanting to see a collision between the two monsters.

**Macmillitant**

GREAT POP for the General Manager, as he stands on the ramp with a mic in hand, clearly surprised to see The Undertaker back.

Teddy Long: Mark Henry, congratulations on succesfully defending your title! and welcome back to Smackdown, THE UNDERTAKER! Mark Henry, you asked for a challenge, you got it! I'm pretty sure the fans here in Minneapolis want to see this (GREAT POP). Because In tonight's Main event, defending his world title will be Mark Henry against...The Undertaker! HOLLA HOLLA!

A FUCKING HUGE POP From the crowd as Mark Henry and Undertaker have a stare-down, before we go into the Commercial.

Commercial Break

Match 2
Singles Match
Sin Cara(original) vs Yoshi Tatsu

A Great High-flying match, Its fairly balanced with both superstars giving reversal after reversal. Sin Cara bounces off the ropes straight into a sick kick from Yoshi Tatsu which knocks Cara out! 1..2...NO! Sin Cara just kicks out! Yoshi Tatsu connects with a suplex. He irish-whips Sin Cara into the ropes but Sin Cara moon-saults of them and lands behind Tatsu, Yoshi Tatsu catches Sin Cara and drops him with the Tilt-A-whirl back-breaker! Sin Cara gets up on the corner but as soon as he's up Yoshi Tatsu hits him with his signature double-knees, followed by the rolling snapmare, and then the shoot kick to the chest. 1...2...Kick out!

The crowd now starts to get behind Yoshi Tatsu who positions Sin Cara for a Roundhouse kick, Sin Cara dodges it and bounces of the ropes and connects with the Tilt-A-Whirl head-scissors takedown! BUT WAIT! THE OTHER SIN CARA COMES RACING DOWN TO THE RING! He gets into the ring and stares down with Sin Cara, But instead of attacking Sin Cara, he attacks YOSHI TATSU! He didn't do this to help Sin Cara though! Costing Sin Cara the match by DQ!

Winner: Yoshi Tatsu by DQ @ 8.27

After the match, surprisingly Josh Mathews enters the ring and says he has been informed that as per orders by General Manager Teddy Long. Next week live in Mexico City, Mexico. It will be Sin Cara vs Sin Cara, In A Falls Count Anywhere Match! (Huge cheer) Also, the loser will get Fired from the WWE! The crowd cheers this announcement, as both Sin Cara's have a stare-down in the ring, one not looking so happy about the decision, but its official nonetheless.

Backstage:

Teddy Long is writing some stuff, sitting in his office as...Christian walks into the room as Long gives a sigh, perhaps knowing why Christian is here.

Christian: Teddy Long, you know Sheamus's win over me at Hell In A Cell was a fluke, you know that right?

Teddy Long: So you call pinning someone for the 1..2..3 after a Huge Kick to the head a fluke...

Christian: You know what Long, what happened happened. But you can do me one favor and thats give me (crowd says it with him) One More Match.

Teddy Long: Christian, as a matter of fact, i will give you one more match against....this man.

Christian turns around and so does the camera-man as the man Christian will be facing is revealed as Sheamus ! The crowd gives a huge cheer for The Celtic Warrior, who stands there simply amused by Christian.

Christian: WHY HIM? Why is it that everytime i ask for a world title match, this fool has to get involved?

Sheamus: 'Cause to get anoth'r match Fella, you have to go through me, and that you will never do. So if i were you, i'd put up or shut up, though you don't really have any option but to Shut Up! because as long as i'm 'ere, you won't get that (crowd again says it along) One More Match!

Sheamus and Christian have an intense stare-down as we go into a commercial.

Commercial Break

**New Foundation**

A decent(for a diva) reaction to Natalya, who comes out with her Divas title over her shoulders as she is accompanied to the ring The Glamazon Beth Phoenix.

Natalya: I know this is exactly what Mark Henry did earlier, but this is not me copying him, but its me proving how much of a fighting champion i am, Unlike Kelly Kelly.

Mixed Reaction for Kelly Kelly

Natalya: So i am calling out ANY Diva back in the locker-room to face me one on one for the WWE Divas Championship, right here tonight!

**Right Now**

A decent pop goes out for A.J, who comes out with her Best buddie, Kaitlyn. She has a mic in hand too, probably about the first time we'll here her on the mic.

AJ: Natalya, a few months ago when i first came to the WWE, i had nothing but respect for you, i thought you would be the diva that would help me through my troubles. But it turned out that all you did was use me. You tried to make an example out of me and join forces with the Man-azon Beth Phoenix (a few a laughs from the crowd). And since then you two have been the Bitchiest women in town, but tonight rookie beats pro, i beat you for my first Divas Championship, and my first win, its not gonna be for me only, its gonna be for all these fans in Minneapolis!

A Huge Cheap Pop, and AJ really has gotten the crowd on her side it seems. Beth Phoenix and Natalya though are looking furious at AJ.

Match 3
WWE Divas Championship
Natalya(c) vs AJ

As soon as the bell rings, Natalya is all over AJ! Taking her down with many rights, lefts and boots to the chest. Natalya picks AJ up again before just throwing her face-first right back into the mat! Natalya irish-whips AJ into the corner, follow in, only to get kicked in the head by AJ! The crowd starts to get behind Aj who goes to the top rope, BUT WAIT, Beth Phoenix gets on the apron and shakes the ropes, making AJ slip of the top and have a nasty landing on the mat! The crowd boos Beth, but then starts to cheer as Kaitlyn goes around the corner and beats the hell out of Beth Phoenix, but eventually Beth counters and throws Kaitlyn face-first into the steel-post! 'oh's' go around the arena as both Kaitlyn and AJ are laid out on the mat.

Natalya though, doesn't want to win the match by count-out, getting AJ back in the ring before the count of 10, and locking in a submission hold on the arm. AJ is not really in the condition to move to the ropes, as Natalya tries to increase the pain by bending the arm even more, AJ is screaming in pain, but the crowd now starts to get behind her, and a ''Lets go AJ'' chant begins! AJ now tries to kick her way out of the submission, eventually making Natalya release the hold. AJ connects with a standing-drop kick on Natalya and now Natalya is on her knees. AJ bounces off the ropes and connects with a kick straight into Natalya's skull!. 1...2....No! Natalya just kicks out! AJ tries to get the crowd behind her, posing to them, as she waits for Natalya to get up. She goes for a suplex but Natalya is to big for her.

Natalya instead reverses her into a suplex oh her own. Natalya goes for the cover 1..2...AJ's feet are on the ropes! Natalya now picks AJ up again, irish whipping her into the corner, but AJ reverses, sending Natalya into the corner. AJ comes running in, in a spear position, but Natalya moves out of the way and AJ shoulder goes straight into the steel post! Ouch! AJ is hurt bad as Natalya takes advantage, locking in the Sharp Shooter! Tap Tap Tap!

Winner: and still WWE Divas Champion Natalya @ 5:56

After the match, Beth Phoenix gets in the ring, as both Natalya and Beth Phoenix celebrate the victory, but as AJ starts to get back up, Beth and Natalya stare at each other, with an evil smile before kicking AJ right back down! They aren't done though, picking AJ up as Beth Phoenix goes for the Glam Slam, but she is clobbered from behind by....Kaitlyn! Beth Phoenix is hit hard as she falls down, but now Natalya strikes, almost taking Kaitlyn's head off, hitting her in the head with her divas title. Natalya stands tall with Divas Title also helping Beth Phoenix back up, as both now stand tall over Kaitlyn and AJ.

Josh Mathews: Natalya, i have just got word from the Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long that Kelly Kelly has invoked her re-match clause and at Vengeance you will defend your Divas Title against her!

Huge Pop as Natalya in the ring looks not so effected by the announcement, saying ''I'll beat her again, no problem!''

**If You Close Your Eyes**

Christian comes out to great heat, as he stays on the ramp with a mic already in hand, a bit unusual for him to interrupt the Divas.

Christian: Natalya, being a fellow canadian, i know how you feel about Kelly getting another shot at your title. I mean don't you just hate it when people that lose a match always keep coming for another match? I HATE IT. KELLY lost, she should not be given another match!

Natalya and Beth seem to agree on this as the crowd boos Christian's hypocrisy

Christian: Same with Sheamus, he always keeps begging me for another match, His win over me at Hell In A Cell was a fluke, but you know the true winner of the match was ME! Its always the loser that begs for another match, which is why Sheamus always begs me for another match, he knows i got the better of him. And tonight it'll be like always, me being the winner, only this time it will also go in the record books.

**Written In My Face**

Another great pop as Sheamus finally comes out to shut up Christian, we go into a Commercial Break as the commentators announce that it'll be Christian vs Sheamus when we're back.

Commercial Break

Match 4
Singles Match
Sheamus vs Christian

The match starts with a traditional lock up in the middle of the ring, but Sheamus gets the better of it, locking in a side-lock. For the next few minutes in the match, its Sheamus who gets the better of Christian, dominating him. But as Sheamus comes running towards the steel-steps on the outside, Christian ducks sending Sheamus charging into the Steps! Sheamus's knee is really his week point now, as Christian takes full advantage of it, kicking them again and again into the steel-steps! Before the 10-count Christian manages to get in, and now so does Sheamus. But as soon as Sheamus is in the ring, Christian wastes no time attacking his leg again. He picks Sheamus leg up and drops a few elbows on it before going for the cover. 1...2...No! Sheamus kicks out at 2.

Christian tries to irish whip Sheamus into the ropes but Sheamus reverses and drops Christian with a back-body drop on his way back! Now Sheamus tries to get the momentum back on his side, picking up Christian on his shoulders, but Christian dodges, running of the ropes but right into a Front Powerslam! Sheamus goes for the cover but Christian kicks out at 2, before smartly Christian rolls onto the apron. Sheamus is posing to the crowd and as he looks back Christian is standing behind the ropes, but Sheamus runs into him, spearing him right of the apron! Sheamus now brings Christian back into the ring, positioning him on the ropes with his head towards the outside. Now Sheamus goes to the apron and connects with a running knee lift! Sheamus now goes for another cover 1...2...No!

Now Sheamus positions Christian between the ropes, before hitting him with repeated forearm clubs to the chest, as Christian is now laid out, Sheamus gets ready for the brogue kick, the crowd cheers him on but as he goes for the kick, Christian wisely runs out of the ring! Sheamus runs after him, chasing him around the outside but Christian smartly kicks the Steel-Steeps back into Sheamus's injured knee! Before connecting with a DDT right on the mat! Christian brings Sheamus back in the ring for the cover 1...2....No! Another nearfall! Christian now gets frustrated, before creating space and getting ready for the spear! Christian goes for it but Sheamus dodges it, before connecting with the Brogue Kick! but Sheamus falls down as well, obviously his injured knee is now hurting him as the Ref calls for some help. But Sheamus doesn't need it, as he gets back up and goes for the cover on Christian. 1...2....No! Christian just kicks out! ''Michael Cole - What a Match!''

Now Sheamus starts to get frustrated, before picking up Christian for the Celtic Cross, which gets reversed into a roll up by Christian! 1..2.....No! Christian now goes for the Kill-Switch, but Sheamus pushes him into the Turn-buckles, but WAIT! ALBERTO DEL-RIO is now walking down to the ring! Sheamus notices this, looking back as Del-Rio distracts him. But Sheamus looks back right into a Spear from Christian!!! 1......2...........3!

Winner: Christian @ 12:56

''Booker-T - What the Hell is Alberto Del-Rio doing on Smackdown?''

The crowd boos the hell out of both Christian and Del-RIo, not liking how the match ended one-bit, as Christian gets his hand-raised by the ref as a huge grin is on his face, but not bigger then Del-Rio's

Alberto Del-Rio: Sheamus, you made the biggest mistake of your career when you kicked me in the head on Raw, and now you will pay back for it. Because now i am part of the Smackdown roster, but you, you already knew that!

Backstage:

Teddy Long is in his office doing some paper-work until THE USO'S barge into his office.

Teddy Long: What can i do for you, playas?

Jimmy Uso: You saw the statement we made on Raw, Teddy. We attacked the tag-team champions and proved we should be the next No.1 contenders.

Jey Uso: Why don't you go ahead and make that official Teddy? You know we are the future of the tag-team division, not the sneaky farts, Air Boom.

Teddy Long: You know with me it doesn't work like that. You can't just attack someone after a match and expect to be the next No.1 contenders.

Jimmy Uso: Or maybe it would be a better idea if we just went straight to the new COO, John Laurinaitis and he'll surely give us what we deserve, lets go Jey, this place stinks! (they start walking off)

Teddy Long: Wait up! Jus' hold on a second there, playas. You want to become the new No.1 contenders? Next monday on Raw, one of you two will face Kofi Kingston, you beat him, you're the next no.1 contenders.

Jey Uso: That sounds better now Teddy, we'll see you next Monday when we become the new Tag-team Champions. Holla - Holla...

Commercial Break

Match 5
Tag-Team Match
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett vs Ted Dibiase and Justin Gabriel

Before the match began, Cody Rhodes assistants handed out paper-bags to the front row crowd and Booker-T like usual. Ted Dibiase started the match with Wade Barrett, Barrett got the better of Dibiase before he tagged in Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes went on the attack but soon Dibiase managed to tag in Justin Gabriel, who rocked Cody with many kicks to the knee, before bouncing of the ropes with a splash! 1...2...No! Gabriel again tags in Dibiase and they double-team on Rhodes. Dibiase connects with a Spine-Buster and goes for the cover 1...2..Wade breaks the count!

Gabriel doesn't like this as he goes around the ring to catch up with Wade, only to be sent face first into the steel post! Dibiase gets distracted by this and Rhodes goes for the cover. 1...2....No! Kick Out. Rhodes and Wade dominate Dibiase for a couple more minutes. Until Ted manages to drop-kick Wade and tag in (Now recovered) Justin Gabriel! Gabriel knocks out Barrett with a great kick to the head, before going for the 450, But Rhodes shakes the ropes and Gabriel has a nasty landing!! Barrett manages to tag-in Rhodes who goes for the Cross-Rhodes, meanwhile Dibiase is arguing with the ref, and with the ref's back to the crowd, BOOKER-T SIDE KICKS CODY RHODES?! The crowd gives a huge pop for this! Now the ref gets back to seeing the match and Gabriel connects with the 450!!! 1..2..(Wade tries to break the count but Dibiase takes him down)...3! Gabriel just pinned the Intercontinental Champion!

Winners: Justin Gabriel and Ted Dibiase @ 7:43

After the match Booker-T gets back into the ring, with a mic in hand, obviously wanting something to say something.

Booker-T: Cody Rhodes, week after week, you have handed these paper-bags out to the crowd and one special Paper-bag to me! But you know what you didn't realize is that the one who needs it the most is you!

Pop

Booker-T: Tonight, The Five time, five time, five time, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME WCW WORLD CHAMPION HAD ENOUGH! So I laid you out, Now CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKAAAAAAAAA!

Huge Pop for the famous Booker-T catch-phrases!

A Promo Plays for Vengeance 2011

Match 6
Singles Match
Daniel Bryan vs The Great Khali

The match starts with Khali dominating Bryan with head butts and big-boots. Bryan though tries his best to get the big man down, with kicks and punches to Khali's rib cage, a huge drop-kick, and another drop-kick from the top rope, which sends Khali into the ropes, and like usual, Khali gets stuck in the ropes! Bryan takes full advantage off this, running of the ropes with a diving splash right into Khali! The ref tries to release Khali from the ropes and he eventually does. Khali looks furious, running right at Bryan, who lowers the ropes and Khali falls down on the outside! Now Bryan again comes running off the ropes before diving through the ropes, to the outside on Khali! Khali looks certainly out of it and as the ref's count reaches 9, Bryan gets into the ring, and Khali is counted out!

Winner: Mr.Money In The Bank Daniel Bryan @ 4:32

Commercial Break

As we come back from the break, we are shown a replay video of what happened earlier in the night.

Quote:
Winner: and still World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry @ 4.04

Mark Henry: (Breathing a little heavy) If this is the best challenge they got for me, by god i ain't never losing my title, I AIN'T NEVER EVER LOSING THIS!

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

The crowd literally marks out! IS THE UNDERTAKER BACK?!!

Booker-T ''IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS!?''

GONG

A huge buzz is going on around the Arena, as the lights stay off for about a minute. But finally..the lights are back on! and Mark Henry is in the ring looking towards the ramp screaming ''IM NOT SCARED OF YOU, COME ON WHOEVER IT IS!'' with THE UNDERTAKER STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM! THE CROWD EXPLODES WITH CHEERS! Mark Henry slowly senses this, turning around, RIGHT INTO A HUGE BLOW FROM 'TAKER! Taker unloads on Henry with many rights and lefts, before running of the ropes, dodging Henry on his way back before connecting with his signature FLYING CLOTHESLINE! The crowd cheers as Taker signals for the chokeslam, BUT HENRY ROLLS OUT OF THE RING! The crowd BOOS THE HELL OUT OF HENRY, wanting to see a collision between the two monsters.

**Macmillitant**

GREAT POP for the General Manager, as he stands on the ramp with a mic in hand, clearly surprised to see The Undertaker back.

Teddy Long: Mark Henry, congratulations on succesfully defending your title! and welcome back to Smackdown, THE UNDERTAKER! Mark Henry, you asked for a challenge, you got it! I'm pretty sure the fans here in Minneapolis want to see this (GREAT POP). Because In tonight's Main event, defending his world title will be Mark Henry against...The Undertaker! HOLLA HOLLA!
**Somebody Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked**

Mark Henry comes out with The World Heavyweight Championship, looking angrier then usual, but still ready to defend his title against probably the biggest challenge he has had until now, The Undertaker. Henry gets into the ring, showing no fear of the deadman, waiting for the challenger to come out.

**GONG**

**Ain't No Grave**

THE ROOF BLOWS OUT OF THE ARENA AS THE UNDERTAKER STEPS OUT! The Undertaker makes his slow walk down to the ring, staring Mark Henry all the time as Henry shows no fear at all, not getting intimidated, but only angrier!

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship

Mark Henry(c) vs The Undertaker

As the bell rings, Mark Henry and Undertaker are still staring each other, as Henry looks a lot angrier and ready to explode! These two come face to face as the crowd cheers for this. Before Henry decides to get the first hit, before hitting many rights and lefts, backing Undertaker into the corner! Taker is the one to fight back though, rocking Henry back with explosive blows, before running of the ropes right into a clothesline from Henry that takes down Taker! Henry goes for the cover 1...2. Kick out! Henry runs off the ropes and looks to drop on Taker, but Taker rolls away, sending Mark Henry crashing down to the mat! Taker strikes with many kicks on the fallen body of Henry, and as he starts to get up, Taker delivers a DDT that sends Henry right back down! 1...2....

No! Henry kicks out! Taker again runs of the ropes but gets caught in Henry's arms, who with the greatest of ease gives Taker a body-slam! Henry shouts ''I ain't scared of you!'' at Taker again before picking him up and Irish-whip him right into the corner, Henry comes charging towards the ropes but Taker moves forward and big boots Henry! Henry is still standing though! Taker runs of the ropes with a series of clotheslines, that still can't get Henry down, Taker looks furious at this, perhaps not expecting this type of a challenge in Henry! But Taker has a lot of tricks left, as he turns Henry's arm around, before going to the top turn-buckles, perhaps going for the Old School! The crowd cheers this, and as Taker comes off the ropes, Henry again catches him! Henry goes for the Worlds Strongest Slam as it looks but Taker counters into a flying DDT! 1..2....Henry kicks out again!

Taker runs off the ropes, connecting with a Leg-drop, followed by another Leg-drop! Taker then signals for the Chokeslam! As Henry gets up Taker goes for the chokeslam but Henry over-powers him, removing his hand from Henry's neck but Taker kicks Henry in the gut, and manages to send Henry into the turn-buckles back first. Taker stays on the opposite ropes though, daring Henry to come at him, and as Henry charges, Taker holds the ropes, sending Henry crashing to the outside! Before Taker runs off the ropes, with a Flying Splash over the top-rope taking down Henry on the outside!!! Both men are down on the outside as the ref begins the count, Taker gets up first and so does Henry, but Taker manages to get into the ring and break the count, but as Henry tries to get on the apron, Taker drops Henry back on the outside with a base-ball slide!

Taker follows outside, and as Henry is getting up, Taker comes running at him with a Flying clothesline, but Henry dodges, and Taker goes right through the barricade! Henry follows him and their now taking this match into the crowd! Henry and Taker brawl in the stands, but Taker wisely goes back to ringside and into the ring, again breaking the count, since he can't win the title on a count-out. Henry follows in and Taker comes running at him, dodges Henry, before coming off the other side of the ropes with a Flying CLothesline which connects this time! Taker again signals for the Chokeslam but Henry counters right into the Worlds Strongest Slam! 1....2......

No! Taker JUST kicks out! Henry grabs Taker by the leg and positions him next to the ropes, before going to the top rope and dropping right on top of the Undertaker! 1...2....TAKER JUST KICKS OUT AGAIN! Henry starts to get frustrated, leaving the ring and bringing in a STEEL CHAIR! The Ref tries to stop Henry but Henry attacks the ref with the chair instead! The ref is knocked out! The crowd cheers this, knowing that now anything can happen! Henry puts the chair on Takers leg, he goes for the move that took out the Big Show and Undertaker's own brother, Kane! Henry climbs the top rope, and he lands on the Steel-Chair but Taker moves out of the way! Taker now holds the steel chair and beats the hell out of Mark Henry with it! Before picking up Henry and finally connecting with the Chokeslam! Now another ref comes racing down to the ring. 1...2.......3?

No, Henry just kicks out!!! The crowd boos this, expecting the match to end there, but now they cheer because Taker does the throat-slashing gesture! He's going for the Tombstone, but can he pick up Henry? Taker waits and as Henry gets up, he tries to pick him up for the Tombstone, but it can't happen! Henry instead tries to pick up Taker for another Worlds Strongest Slam, but Taker falls from Henry's back, before slapping Henry right in the face! Henry is FURIOUS! Henry moves back only to come running at Taker, but it was a mistake since he goes crashing into the steel-post! Henry comes back right into the Hell's Gate Submission! But it isn't locked for long since Henry uses his power to pick up Taker and through him over the ropes right on the outside!

Henry doesn't care about going out, happy to win the match by count-out. Simply sitting on the top turn-buckle! 7...8....9..Taker rolls back into the ring! Henry is not happy but Taker climbs the turn-buckle to meet Henry at the top, they both exchange blows to ''yeah's'' and ''boo's'' from the crowd. But Henry gets the better of them before hitting a head-but that sends Taker down, but Taker comes back again and HE MANAGES TO PICK UP HENRY IN A POWERBOMB POSITION! Before connecting with the LAST RIDE!!! 1......

WADE BARRETT BRINGS THE REFEREE OUT!?! {''Booker-T - WHAT THE HELL IS WADE BARRETT DOING HERE?''} Undertaker is FUMING at Barrett, he goes after Wade Barrett and the chase is on, Barrett ends up in the ring. But Taker walks right into ANOTHER Worlds Strongest Slam By Mark Henry! 1...

2....3!

Winner: and still World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry @ 16:54

End Of Show

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome