Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chaz Bono: Really?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #73 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Chaz Bono: Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Phelps View Post
i'm sorry my post's don't consist of me insulting people like you when do you ever say anything meaningful because i sure as hell missed it and onestly like you said at first i found you funny but it got old real quick

same goes for rush no personality just crap

so yeah guys, i really, really DON'T give a fuck what either of you think maybe when i learn something about you i will but otherwise i don't care

say what you want about me but people know who i am and thats the truth like it or not.

Whats more ironic is rawlin is just like otunga all flash no substence
i have no personality? really?

people know you? like OMG really? or are you pulling my leg brah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
I make sure to do cardio daily and lift weights and do extensive stretching everyday to stay loose, otherwise I really feel like shit.

I have rheumatoid arthritis.
yeah, have had lectures and stuff on this subject. RA gets relieved by exercise/activity, OA gets worse with activity.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote