Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2011, 04:00 AM   #199 (permalink)
Thumbinthebum
Thinks Batista is a talentless ....

Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGG View Post
They need to capitalize on their time a bit more, but hey, it was the first on screen ep. I liked the ME match, glad I figured out about Hero before watching this show, don't know who Hero's partner is, but they both did great. I am not gonna overrate the ep, but it was a decent showing, I will get accustomed to the roster soon enough. I feel as though I would enjoy the show a lot more if I was watching it on TV.
Claudio Castagnoli who's recently signed with WWE, he's working in FCW under the name Antonio Cesare. He also wrestled for several other high profile indy promotions including CHIKARA where he was part of The BDK, their biggest angle over the last 18 months or so and PWG where he was until recently their champion.

Bryan Danielson
Thumbinthebum is offline   Reply With Quote