Fair enough, but why not bump the other useless tag match which was boring as hell and have your world champion in action? If they wanted to gain new fans by going on TV then they have failed. Why not instigate some proper feuds or storylines, or something to make the viewers return next week? As I said, it felt more like a 1 hour infomercial of sorts, advertising what an ROH live show is like. If that's what they want to do, then fine, but they're not going to draw any viewers bar the ROH faithful, which is hardy anyone
I know this guy's a troll but trolls tend to act as FAQ machines.
How the fuck can you start running angles, when you haven't even introduced the new audience to the whole concept of the show yet? You have to set the normal level. Once they've introduced the roster and the product itself, then they can start to run the angles.
- Introduced the Code of Honor.
- Introduced the commentary team (another important part of setting the moral compass of the show).
- Got the fans/community over.
- Told everyone that there's an actual tag team division.
- Gave a taster of the in-ring style.
- Teased World and TV title matches to come.
- Shilled the website and the main DVD that they're trying to shift.
It couldn't have done it's job any better than it did.