Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #130 (permalink)
Thumbinthebum
Thinks Batista is a talentless ....

Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Thats one of the things that first interested me in ROH years ago, the fact that the tag belts are treated as eaquals to the world title. I knew this show wouldn't really make many new fans of the product, as is evident by some of the posts in this thread, and that is why (like Shirley and others have said) they are smart to stick to their fan base they have now and if new fans happen to watch it and like it then thats awesome.
That's certainly the approach to take, the approach since day 1 has basically been to build by word of mouth and it's worked so far. I don't see the production quality being an issue either, after all, I first got into ROH watching the early shows when they were broadcast on TWC and back then they were barely better than fancams. Some of the other promotions broadcast on that channel were arguably worse that that.

Bryan Danielson
Thumbinthebum is offline   Reply With Quote