Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #82 (permalink)
Thumbinthebum
Thinks Batista is a talentless ....

Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrash View Post
Don't know if they'll be fully able to fix continuity issues as long as they have to tape 4 episodes in a month while still doing DVD shows. Show was pretty good for the first time out, commentary should get better as they work together and the only annoying thing was the audio issues.
I accept the problem with the dvd shows, that's probably unavoidable but it shouldn't be happening with the IPPVs. Much as I hate to say it, TNA get that one thing right by taping their shows immediately the previous PPV, at least with that you don't get a situation like we had here with

Spoiler for :
Haas & Benjamin still being champions at the IPPV despite having a title match due to be broadcast 7 days later and seeing Jay Lethal with the TV title 14 days before we're going to see him win the thing

That's been a problem for a while, I remember seeing Truth Martini accompany Roderick Strong at DBD VIII before he was introduced on the HDNET show.

Bryan Danielson
Thumbinthebum is offline   Reply With Quote