Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2011, 04:09 AM   #445 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

First Request:

Request: I would like a Vengeance 2011 poster with Cm Punk on it, the poster should be revolved around his new gimmick, wanting change. I would prefer darker colors that are used for ''Extreme''. I would really appreciate it. If anyone is interested in making PPV match card pics then please PM me so i can tell you the matches, i will add to rep.

so i guess the maximum is asking for 10 banners. my PPV card and poster will be 9. so if anyone wants to i would also like a banner for my BTB, it should say ''WWE: The True Definition of Entertainment'' and should have Cm Punk, Christian, Mark Henry and Triple-H on it.

Last edited by Shawn Morrison : 09-23-2011 at 04:14 AM.
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote