Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #1575 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inductee
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post
I'm glad that we are still mourning the death of The Cape six months later. Was quite the entertaining show, probably for the wrong (or maybe right) reasons.

New Community was class. Nice to see Omar Little/Chalky White on today's show. Would be pretty awesome if he's gonna get multiple appearances this season.

I wanted to start a new show this season, but EVERYTHING looks shit. I have zero interest in 2 Broke Girls, Pan AM, Charlie's Angles (LMAO), or The Playboy Club. The New Girl looked good, but reviews weren't all that. I was thinking about watching Person of Interest, but I'm gonna wait about 2-3 weeks before starting. This way I can decide upon steady reviews.

I have a couple of episodes of Justified ready to watch, and I'm also gonna probably start Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia soon too.

Gossip Girl and Boardwalk Empire are back next week bitches!
New Girl, and Persons of Interest are on the good list as of now.

2 Broke Girls is currently on the list because of I crush on Kat Dennings and her massive boobs. But even those might not keep my attention for the entire season.