Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #4588 (permalink)
Cre5po
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Cre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

I think for what's included in Gears 3 (10 hour campaign, 4 player co-op, online matchmaking, horde / beast mode) it's well worth the money

I'm beginning Act V and so far it's been pretty immense, the online play is also pretty damn smooth and I'm liking the maps - wish we had more games like this tbh

------------

EA Sports latest hickey simulator, NHL 12, hit store shelves just over a week ago and already the title has posted impressive numbers. The latest entry set a record for the franchise with 27 million $ in sales (all figures in USD). In terms of units moved EA reports that over 450,000 games were sold across North America and Europe.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/24786/...-Sales-Record/

GJ EA. Great game so far

www.cre5po.deviantart.com

Last edited by Cre5po : 09-22-2011 at 03:20 PM.