Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap

Long time no post lol. This PPV is killing me. I had it done, then lost it, have spent all this time rewriting it and I'm almost done. Time is not my friend and I apologize for all those who have been waiting. I should have it posted by Sunday at the latest. Hopefully you guys still want to read the damn thing. As for now, here's some dirt sheet goodies until the PPV is up.

Quote:
pwinsider.com

With Backlash just under an hour away, the atmosphere backstage at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis is one of hype and excitement. One source claims that Vince is very happy with the card and is expecting everybody to give their all heading into the PPV and the Draft tomorrow night. As opposed to the drafts of recent years, Vince has everybody believing that he is truly serious about this one and honestly wants to shake the company up. We can expect a lot of big changes come Monday and that all starts with the PPV tonight.

As of now, there is a possibility that the Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels match might go on last as nobody wants a repeat of what happened at Wrestlemania and most expect this one to steal the show. It is unknown whether either Taker or Michaels will be taking their annual post-Wrestlemania break this year but given the strength of the roster at the minute, many feel that the show can survive without them.

Some notable names that have been spotted backstage are Cowboy Bob Orton, who is said to be there visiting with his son, and also Triple H. Hunter was seen entering the building with wife Stephanie McMahon earlier today. Could the Game be making an early return to the ring tonight? Also, several fans have reported that they saw a car pull up and it was immediately swarmed with security and WWE personnel. The person who got out could not be seen but many are speculating that it could be the new Raw General Manager. We’ll have more on this story as we get news.

The reported dark matches that have taken place so far have seen Jack Swagger defeat Dolph Ziggler and the team of The Hurricane and Zack Ryder defeat The Colon’s. Swagger received decent heat and was accompanied to the ring by JBL while Ryder and Hurricane got decent reactions too. Fans in attendance claimed that they worked the match as comedic heels almost.

Our final note on the show is that CM Punk vs. The Big Show is expected to open. McMahon is very high on CM Punk right now due to his great fan reactions as of late and the feud between both men is set to continue after the PPV tonight. Some backstage are speculating that the match is going on first to set up for something later in the show.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome