Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion
View Single Post
post #4584 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 08:43 AM
Undertaker86
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: General Gaming Discussion

The first Gears Of War was about the war between humans and Locust. Humans thought Locust lived underground, and came up on the surface to invade their planet. Humans then developed some type of bomb that they would deploy underground and destroy all the Locust tunnels. This failed, cos the bomb was too small. Then you killed Raam, and thought "yay I killed the big bad monster, now we are free!". But at the end of the game, you hear a womans voice saying "They do not know why we fight and we will succeed in the end or die trying" or something along those lines, then you see a big flying monster, leaving you with a cliffhanger ending.

Second game, the war still rages on. Now the humans have a new plan, they will try to flood all the tunnels underground with water to drown the Locust once and for all, even if that means they have to sink entire towns into the ground. This also, surprise, also fails, and now we have a new threat, something called Emulsion. Its basically some yellow goo that "infects" the Locust, turning them into even more hideous monsters. We then find out that, the reason why the Locust are trying to come to the surface, is to avoid the Emulsion that has "infected" their original homes. At the end of Gears 2, you kill a big "infected" monster, and sink your hometown into the ground. You then fly away in a chopper to find a new home/base.

Gears 3, I have yet to complete it, but so far, all I've done is kill some Emulsion monsters, then some ordinary Locust, then some infected humans. More to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair, Victory Road 2010
I'm gonna take you, Jay Lethal, and I'm gonna smack you around so hard, you're gonna go home to your mama, and say "Mama, I need to be back onto your breast! Breastfeed me back to health!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoa Joe
FUCK THE WORLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tenay with a stupid auto-tuned voice
Once an asshole, always an asshole!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome