Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2004: The Road to WrestleMania 21

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2004: Road to WrestleMania XX

Bloody 'ell mate! This looks like a great show, coming off what was a great PPV to read (Sorry I didn't get a review up, I'll definately review this upcoming Raw).

I think that this All Canadian match is a great idea, as the fans would definitely love it, and it seems a great way to send Lance Storm off. I'm going for the good guys to get the win, as both Benoit and Jericho just came off huge wins at Backlash, and I don't think you'd make good ol' Lance lose his last match, but I can't wait to read that main event.

I'm expecting to see some more from The Rock and Evolution, as Rocky definitely has a bone to pick with Orton for retiring Foley, and then there is of course Triple H.

All in all, it looks like a great show, especially with the Tables Match as well, and it seems like a great way to show the fall out from Backlash
ThatWeirdGuy is offline   Reply With Quote