Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists
View Single Post
post #616 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Caponex75
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter Daron View Post
Really?, why that botch(I think the most pathetic botch ever) help the match?, I was going well, not great, but a good bout, but that bullshit fuck everything up.

And I think Hero/Danielson was the best match in PWG history. I was hoping for Segunda Caida to answer my post back on the Hero's discussion, but anyway, that match is wonderful. So far away from Richards Vs Hero that had a lot of flaws.
The reason I don't mind the botch that much was to how well Daniels covered it and if you think about it, it went with the story as well. The story being of course that everything was going Daniels way like getting in the illegal punch without getting caught, forcing the referee to agree on taking away Richards' rope break, and avoiding Richards getting a revenge death valley driver like Daniels had done to him in their last match. Everything was going his way and yet he still couldn't get the W. That made his post match reaction much better and I think helped reason for his heel turn instead of losing to the shooting star. Of course, I am the only one that feels that way though.

I really can't get behind Danielson/Hero as the best PWG match ever and I have it on DVD! The match is just to long, often find myself bored, and while I got the storytelling & everything, the match just does nothing for me. Hero threw about 20 elbows in that match and none of them got a bigger reaction then the three he used against Richards. Probably one of my least favorite Danielson farewell matches actually. I thought the match they had at Boston later in the same month(I think) was better. Richards/Hero had everything I could possibly want. A good build, great psychology, good selling, and a story that was played through out the match that was never forgotten. Can't tell you how much I get caught into the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WutChagoNAdoBrothA View Post
They better have a fucking ***** match to end with.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome